Luxury Business Cards
Giving your business card a luxury look will make it memorable and make you stand out with the foil or die-cut Luxury business cards. These high end business cards are printed on 360gsm board with matt or gloss finish, UV varnish or emboss.Attractive Features
- 360gsm board for business card
- Value for money.
- Option of different coatings, Check for free coatings if available.
- Option of various extras.
- Online business card printing orders.
Call our Office, if Required Urgent Luxury Business Cards.
Contact our office for fast turnaround, free coatings or optional free upgrade to double side printing if available for making your business cards looking real Luxury Business Cards.
Call us on 02 9369 1300 during business hours to discuss your print order
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
PDF and JPG Files Only, Please wait while uploading large files.
For file size larger than 10MB give us a call on 02 9369 1300
(Selecting 'Yes' will add a design charge to the invoice to create file for printing)
How the Printing Order is Processed?
1. Order Processing
As we receive your order, our print specialist checks the order details, communicate with you if required and process the invoice.
2. Print Designer
If you have requested our designer to create the file, they will communicate with you for printing ideas and send you a final design for proof.
3. Print Confirmation
Whether you have sent us ready to print files or our designer has created a file for you. The Job is sent to printing only after receiving your confirmation.
4. Ready to Go!
As soon as we recieve your confirmation we send the job to production where it gets printed, finished and packed.
- Online print ordering is the fastest way but you can also email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ship to all the towns and cities of Australia via Aust. Post and 3rd party companies. You can also request for pick-up yourself.
- You should sign and send back the proof only when you feel it is ready for printing.