Banner Bug Banners
The Banner Bug is a sturdy, high quality, Australian made roll-up banner stand that is and widely for trade show displays, exhibitions, conferences and other promotional purposes. The banner bug stand is the best choice for the frequent events and expo user. This is the only brand name banner stand that deserves it's 5 star ratingAttractive Features
- Option of single or double-sided stands
- High-resolution print at 720DPI
- High quality thick tear-resistant polypropylene stock
- Banner Bug's official carry-bag for transportation
- Beautifully constructed stand
- 6.0-6.5KG in weight, ensuring sturdy construction
- 100% Australian made
- Westfield and shopping centre approved
- 10 year Banner Bug hardware guarantee
- The coolest bag to be seen with at airports nationally
Call us on 02 9369 1300 during business hours to discuss your print order
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
PDF and JPG Files Only, Please wait while uploading large files.
For file size larger than 10MB give us a call on 02 9369 1300
(Selecting 'Yes' will add a design charge to the invoice to create file for printing)
How the Printing Order is Processed?
1. Order Processing
As we receive your order, our print specialist checks the order details, communicate with you if required and process the invoice.
2. Print Designer
If you have requested our designer to create the file, they will communicate with you for printing ideas and send you a final design for proof.
3. Print Confirmation
Whether you have sent us ready to print files or our designer has created a file for you. The Job is sent to printing only after receiving your confirmation.
4. Ready to Go!
As soon as we recieve your confirmation we send the job to production where it gets printed, finished and packed.
- Online print ordering is the fastest way but you can also email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ship to all the towns and cities of Australia via Aust. Post and 3rd party companies. You can also request for pick-up yourself.
- You should sign and send back the proof only when you feel it is ready for printing.